Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.201 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 39% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,764 (AU$4,185) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)