Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,502 prices entered by 293 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.390 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 143% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,889 ($3,425) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)