Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.030 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元15,288 (7,532TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (36 minutes ago)