Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18990 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 34% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 7,268元 (ARS $38,275) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)