Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24151 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 7% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,267 ($U38,370) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Adelaide costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$28,086 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)