Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24271 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 9% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,702 ($U56,454) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (42 minutes ago)