Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.20200 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 15% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,700元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,214元 ($U40,665) in Melo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 113 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pisa costs €0.90 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perpignan costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)