Cost of living in Melilla, Spain vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.715 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,214元 (€1,842) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $22,740 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$0.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 27,600,000 (26 minutes ago)