Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.578 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,108 (€1,862) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (about 2 hours ago)