Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.286 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,884 (€2,866) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (23 minutes ago)