Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.818 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,094元 (€1,675) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)