Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.879 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,231 (€1,679) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)