Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,353 prices entered by 671 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.962 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 81% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,919 (AU$4,015) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)