Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,323 prices entered by 649 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.946 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 81% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,963 (AU$4,036) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$777 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sofia costs 45,000 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (39 minutes ago)