Cost of living in Meiktila, Myanmar compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00473 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meiktila (Myanmar) is 7% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,900 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,217 (1,948,213 Kyat) in Meiktila.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)