Cost of living in Meiktila, Myanmar vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00440 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meiktila (Myanmar) is 5% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,890元 (2,019,410 Kyat) in Meiktila.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gaya costs ₨42 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aleppo costs 200,000 £ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vilnius costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tandil costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)