Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.833 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 37% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,541 (﷼ 11,208) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minsk costs 5,500 p. (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)