Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.767 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 87% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,742 (﷼ 10,609) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)