Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 905 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00212 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,060元 (COL$4,734,281) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,437 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albany, New York costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)