Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 882 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00224 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,338 (COL$5,508,713) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)