Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05555 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 26% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,301 (131,421 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)