Cost of living comparison between Mecca, Saudi Arabia and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.835 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 52% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,728 (﷼ 12,384) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)