Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.688 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 52% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,154 (﷼ 8,978) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)