Cost of living comparison between Mbeya, Tanzania and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00317 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 15% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元12,729 (4,020,570 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)