Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00303 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 14% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,588元 (2,830,866 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)