Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00403 CNY / CDF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,775 (2,673,622 Franc) in Mbandaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)