Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00183 CNY / UGX
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 10% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 9,917元 (5,405,130 Shilling) in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Algiers costs 90 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)