Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00185 CNY / UGX
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 10% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 9,941元 (5,359,958 Shilling) in Mbale.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)