Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.543 CNY / SZL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 19% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,740 (Lilangeni19,770) in Mbabane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (33 minutes ago)