Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.517 CNY / SZL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 9% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,365 (Lilangeni31,671) in Mbabane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)