Cost of living in Mayagueez, Puerto Rico compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.937 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mayagueez (Puerto Rico) is 52% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,722元 ($2,411) in Mayagueez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)