Cost of living in Maui, United States compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.873 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maui (United States) is 150% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元40,701 ($5,922) in Maui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)