Cost of living in Maui, United States compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 279%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.922 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maui (United States) is 170% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 26,961元 ($3,895) in Maui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)