Cost of living in Maui, United States vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.718 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maui (United States) is 151% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 25,140元 ($3,742) in Maui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vijayawada costs ₨250 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 5,800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 1,000元 (about 1 hour ago)