Cost of living in Maui, United States compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 277%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.381 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maui (United States) is 148% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,828 ($3,734) in Maui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)