Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09452 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mau (India) is 10% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,538 (₨90,328) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)