Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.690 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 136% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元38,362 (Bs 55,581) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,525 (about 1 hour ago)