Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00017 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 84% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元1,494 (Bs 8,630,556) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)