Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.690 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 142% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元39,375 (Bs 57,064) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)