Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 526%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11132 CNY / VES *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 152% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 25,247元 (226,789 Bs.S.) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 3 hours ago)