Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.691 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 136% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元38,356 (Bs 55,544) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)