Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.687 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 138% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元38,622 (Bs 56,241) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 2 hours ago)