Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.678 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 127% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,962 (Bs 36,799) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £5,160 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (about 1 hour ago)