Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23407 CNY / NIO
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,399 (70,062 C$) in Matagalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)