Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,666 (﷼ 44,920,297) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (6 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (40 minutes ago)