Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 CNY / LSL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 31% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,063 (24,790 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)