Cost of living in Marseille, France vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.836 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 86% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,421元 (€2,606) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 1 hour ago)