Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.694 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 20% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,035 (15,903 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (35 minutes ago)