Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.676 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,855 (14,587 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)