Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.705 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,851 (13,981 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (37 minutes ago)