Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.731 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,928元 (16,321 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)