Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.729 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,268元 (16,824 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 3 hours ago)