Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24183 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,733 (36,114₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (41 minutes ago)