Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.006 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,013 (R$ 5,490) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)