Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.108 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,774 (R$ 8,433) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)