Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.212 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,134 (R$ 8,199) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (39 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)