Cost of living in Marília, Brazil vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.709 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 9,309元 (R$ 5,446) in Marília.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 200,000Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €26,975 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 60 (about 3 hours ago)