Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.783 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,267 (R$ 6,880) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $300 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)