Cost of living in Mariehamn, Aland Islands compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.578 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariehamn (Aland Islands) is 103% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,268 (€2,674) in Mariehamn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)