Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.832 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 35% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,810元 (€1,891) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Andorra la Vella costs €9 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)