Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.802 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 36% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,941 (€1,659) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$580 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $940 (about 2 hours ago)