Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.990 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 38% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,772元 (€1,724) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (about 3 hours ago)