Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.288 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 24% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,099 (€2,758) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (about 1 hour ago)