Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06440 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,526 (₨147,912) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)