Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.626 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 71% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,901 (€2,216) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (34 minutes ago)