Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.840 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 69% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,541 (€2,365) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)