Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.728 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 75% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,205 (€2,485) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)