Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.288 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 46% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,795 (€3,265) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)