Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00203 CNY / VES *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 40% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 5,633元 (2,774,090 Bs.S.) in Maracaibo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saratov costs руб 155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zielona Góra costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $56 (about 2 hours ago)