Cost of living comparison between Maracaibo, Venezuela and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.680 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 156% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元41,552 (Bs 61,150) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)