Cost of living comparison between Maracaibo, Venezuela and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.690 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 188% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元44,939 (Bs 65,163) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)