Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 288%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.690 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 199% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元48,626 (Bs 70,495) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)