Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.670 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 14% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,301 (1,544 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)