Cost of living comparison between Manzanillo, Cuba and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.782 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 7% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,687 (2,461 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)