Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.319 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 50% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,498 (€3,210) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)