Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.738 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 61% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,104 (€3,115) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)