Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.632 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 68% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,756元 (€2,195) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨300 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nerima costs ¥213,465 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $26,769 (about 2 hours ago)