Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.794 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,304 (€1,322) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (39 minutes ago)