Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05461 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 124% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,636 (₨451,124) in Mandi Bahauddin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,720 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)