Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04735 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 7,860元 (₨166,007) in Mandi Bahauddin.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 200,000Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €26,975 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 60 (about 3 hours ago)