Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 603 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.216 CNY / BHD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 50% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,469 (Dinar 1,233) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.85 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)