Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 800 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.335 CNY / BHD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 58% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,370元 (Dinar 947) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wilmington, Delaware costs $120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $631 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)