Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.759 CNY / BHD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 61% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,442元 (Dinar 869) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 321 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nerima costs ¥213,465 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)