Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.582 CNY / BHD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 52% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,316 (Dinar 814) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)