Cost of living comparison between Manama, Bahrain and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.256 CNY / BHD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 51% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,638 (Dinar 1,295) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)