Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.858 CNY / BHD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 44% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,299 (Dinar 848) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)