Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.319 CNY / BHD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 53% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,862 (Dinar 1,303) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)