Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.20385 CNY / NIO
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 4% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,494元 (56,387 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuiabá costs R$ 1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Eugene, Oregon costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 8,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)