Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21583 CNY / NIO
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,383 (48,108 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Peter Port costs £1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vaasa costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)