Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.762 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 88% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 22,594元 (29,646 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)