Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.767 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 63% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,442 (20,137 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (42 minutes ago)