Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06697 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 26% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,813元 (Shilling206,252) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)