Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06264 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 19% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,714 (Shilling171,043) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)