Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06612 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 15% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,003 (Shilling272,269) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)