Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06403 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 15% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,484 (Shilling179,335) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ploieşti costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)