Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43027 CNY / MVR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 25% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,220 (26,076 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (31 minutes ago)