Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44868 CNY / MVR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 48% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,774元 (39,614 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arbil Governorate costs 20,000 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Liberec costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)