Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24409 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 5% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,022 ($U69,738) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)