Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.419 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,521 (6,006TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)