Cost of living comparison between Malakal, Sudan and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.062 CNY / SDG
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 4% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,667 (14,751 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (38 minutes ago)