Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.292 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,171 (€2,629) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)