Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.578 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,216 (€1,744) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)