Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.949 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 53% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,821元 (€2,116) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)