Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.877 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,346 (€1,694) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$112 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)