Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01201 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 78% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,407 (1,366,514 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)