Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01195 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 78% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,850 (1,494,044 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Chicago, Illinois costs $3.28 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)